Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Apple Music? Thank you, quickly returned to Spotify – dobreprogramy

If they give for free – take. Under this philosophy, I took the Apple Music, which for the first three months convinces lack of fees. Earlier, I used intensively with Spotify Premium and admit that the prospect tempted me home plan, which in the case of Apple’s music comes out cheaper. So I installed iOS 8.4, Apple fired Music and … zbaraniałem. The application seems counter-intuitive, unfinished, ill, has a lot of errors, its radio Beats 1 barely works, and after a day of fun I returned to Spotify.

The beginning had to be simple, yesterday after work I installed the update and leaving the office I turned the station Beats Radio 1. I got into the car, the music moved to the speakers of the car, happy leaving the property and after a while the sound broke off. I pulled off the road and made big eyes. iPhone said he left the WiFi coverage and the cellular network streamował will not. You can move, but not in the settings of the Apple Music, only in the settings of iTunes and the App Store. The problem is that the inclusion of there Use cellular button that automatically LTE phone will not only streamował, but pulled the application updates. I do not want this, but Apple knows well what better for me.

I’m driving myself further, the music plays, the wind in your hair, bits of speakers such that passed the traffic lights themselves girls jump in, all of a sudden. .. again … sound broke off. And so every now and then. It seems that Apple’s music streaming via LTE at T-Mobile in the center of Wrocław does not work well. For comparison, Spotify has never interrupts me pleasure, caches to the front and even in weak signal areas all comes great. Apple Music in turn is not enough that every now and then to tears, it still has a problem to yourself to resume playing. Even already I have developed a habit of clicking the stop and play to quickly return to the music. The tragedy of such shares previously I had only with Android. World media have reported that Beats 1 fell later completely, but in the Apple Music trimmed unfortunately not only a radio.

In the evening at home I resumed my experiments, and my astonishment only grew. Why the hell with streaming music department called For you ? The other tabs are News , Radio , Connect and My Music . My music is for me too, but in addition it is also different for me. In one and the other tab, you can find streaming, but only one is old songs stored offline. Full schizophrenia, no but let it be, all the more so over each tab is the search and instead view, you can quickly let go of what you want. But why look for the Radio finds the disc and the songs, not the radio?

We go further. In the My Music were songs that I had previously synced with iTunes. Each of them is supposedly stored in the phone memory, but as you hit, it is also the Share works outside the network . What is going on? Hard to say. It is hard to find in this mix tracks stored in your phone and streaming is perhaps not a bad idea, but Apple did not do it as it should be. Dr. Dre clearly gave the stain.

catchy streaming you can not fall in love, you have until you fall in love or to add to your music, so the song lands in the library in the My Music . This fun after a while begins to resemble a cluttered room of a teenager. It is difficult to add at once the whole album, from which the piece, I failed to find such an option. In Spotify all this is somehow much easier.

This general mess and inconsistency perhaps the time will be corrected by Apple. This is what, is a more fundamental problem, this approach to discovering new music. I’m not special music lover and Spotify allows me to quickly discover something new or to choose a primer for dinner, vigorous exercise, or read a book concentration a hopping night. There can easily see what’s hot charts or what most often recommend wearing other users. Apple’s music offers me “music for me” based on an earlier examination of what I like (BB King is the 70? 80? 90? Blues? Jazz? I tried different options and always ended with Taylor Swift, I do not like). I do not like it. Perhaps more aware consumers will enjoy music with this approach, but I stage the current peace plakatowania pop stars have already seen, I follow no musical idols on a regular basis and often without any effort I want to hear just something cool, new and tailored to my current mood , the situation and the environment. With this approach, I feel that Apple’s music is not for me. So I went back to Spotify and today’s homecoming bypass of Wroclaw was such as it should be, in the background flying piece Stayin ‘Alive and everything was great. Apple Music’ll try again, how come iOS 9. And you?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment