Friday, January 13, 2017

Your smartphone too quickly? This can be wine, update Facebook and Messenger Tabletowo.pl

yesterday I noticed a very strange problem with battery. First, it is not known how the interest started to run much faster than usual. Secondly, the phone was very hot. It turned out that it and Facebook Messenger eats my battery, despite the fact that they did not read them.

Not from today we know that both of these applications are, to put it mildly, prądożerne. Not quite weigh pretty much, it’s also like to run constantly in the background, while spending a lot of energy. Still, I have both app, but last update made me delete them. Going into the statistics of battery consumption, I noticed that Facebook and Messenger are almost at the top. Perhaps there would be nothing surprising in this, if not for the fact that all day I have not read any, nor the second application.

Unfortunately, pretty quickly odinstalowałam both prądożerne excellent, so I can’t share with You the screenshots. You should take my word for it just check in the phone settings, if this disaster did not affect You.

moreover, it turned out that this issue affects many of my friends in Twitter and also totally unknown people on Facebook. It seems that last update has led to the fact that both of these applications consume more energy than still… way out of this situation may be an attempt to re-install Facebook and Messenger. However, if this does not help, we can save the so-called substitutes. Those consume much less energy and on my smartphone, after installing the other alternative app (Facebook Lite), problems battery drain stopped and everything was back to normal.

Definitely let me know in the comments if this problem also occurs You, or maybe absolutely does not concern You.

Source: Reddit (1) and (2) his own

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment