Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hardware problems Peter of Vienna, “will this affect my jumps” – Onet.pl

Photo: Gregory Momot / PAP Peter Lived

Wiślanin had the seventh result of a trial run. In this first contest did, however, error, and did only 27. place.

- Too soon made a name for himself on the threshold gave as good as in the test series, admitted the diver that in the final series of got 14. result. This allowed him to rise to 20. place.

Stand by me was much better at jumping, so I’m not entirely happy on this day, he said, had Lived, which had a few hardware issues, specifically with the boot.

- I don’t remember the clasp on the Shoe and I have slightly different feelings. I have been through it too loose shoes, and it certainly had an impact on my jumping. Now I need to fix it. A little of my guilt, because I could choose metal fasteners. I put, however, on plastic, and in the cold just scored, he concluded.

Engelberg – Thomas Kalembe, Eurosport.Onet.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment