Tuesday, February 7, 2017

“I connected his life with his assistant”. In love with the mayor and the scandal Facebookowa – Virtual Russia

“I linked her personal life with her assistant Alexandra the Czech Republic. This entails the need for sustained and major changes in our current life, as well as study the many details.” The mayor of mikołów, stanisław Piechula, admitted on Facebook to romance and caused a storm.

(Facebook.com)

Piechula surprised their constituents by spending a statement in which he revealed that it binds an intimate relationship with podwładną. As explained, it wanted a way to stop all the insinuations and gossip about him. He added that “private earthquake” in his life entails changes in religion and joined a picture of the turbulent waves.

Many people who follow the profile of the mayor, pochwaliło his courage and openness. “Nobody has to worry about you personal life. Everyone must follow their business, and then," writes one of internautek. “I admire your courage because I know what life in our city and country, full of hypocrisy, hypocrisy. I wish you much luck," added another.

Act włodarza of the city, despite his sincerity, not everyone won, but approval. Mostly due to the fact that Piechula still married. Under his statement appeared voices of indignation: “election promises will be as fragile as husband and wife?” ask Internet users, and some of them even said that Piechula has to give in terms of “Representing our city, the mayor should be cancelled”.

That on these charges he needs to say he is interested? According to the newspaper “Polska the Times”, who described mikołowską, for love, like the first, the letter of the journalist, the mayor jeszczcze more expansive described the feelings that gnaw. Also no secret that torments his inner conflict:

“on the one hand, I’m in love and I would like to be with Alexandra non-stop, and being a biologist by training, I know that the biochemistry of love gives me incredible energy for work and life and dopamine in the brain and adrenaline in the blood gives me strength and enthusiasm to move mountains, which also works super on my heat to work. On the other hand, I know that such a system is not socially acceptable, so I have to perform that the people will appreciate my best work at a high level of neurotransmitters, or rather, they criticized the situation of romance with podwładną," wrote the mayor Nikolova.

Stanislav Piechula not for the first time divided the citizens of the city of his activity in social networks. In December 2014 via Facebook to find, for example, Deputy. “Everyone has the right to submit his / her proposal and will analyze it, but I admit that I want to give a chance to young, I think people would be this spark and enthusiasm that lie only in my early career. In addition, I expect that I will find such workers, that I can spend more time communicating with people," – explained then the mayor in one of the comments under the post.

Before Christmas in 2016, also through Facebook, Piechula called the male part of the electorate, to help their partnerkom. Not to be unfounded, he posted his picture in an apron cooking and housework. “Gentlemen! Help your Ladies!" – he turned. Today, some voters blame him for using the word “ladies” instead of “wives”.

oprac. North Glogowski

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment