Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Not only “I like it.” Facebook fired new buttons VIDEO – Radio ZET

today happened

Laughter, sadness, shock, anger – emotions that the today can be graphically expressed through Facebook. The social network has launched a new feature that has extend the functionality of the “I like it.”

we can choose several options that will allow us to express emotions such as” I like it “,” I love it “,” haha ​​”,” wow “,” sadness “or “anger”. To use them, you need to set the mouse cursor over the button “I like it.”

If you do not show you the new buttons, try to refresh your browser.

The fact that Facebook is working on new keys announced in 2015, Mark Zuckerberg, who said that the “I like it” is not always appropriate, eg. In the case of some tragic events, when people want to express empathy.

Download the free program to settle the PIT and make a donation Foundation Radio ZET

Radio ZET / Facebook / MS



LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment