Thursday, October 27, 2016

How’s that for life experience you Surface’em Studio. The charm disappeared when I remembered who it will produce – Pauk’s Web

I Like to look at pretty equipment. So yesterday, how’s that for life experience with the device Surface Studio. Also, the Surface Book I really liked. You can say that I gave myself to get carried away by the magic wyczarowanej Microsoft’s marketing. After a while, however, I woke up.

Recently my friend told me that he is looking for alternatives to the Kindle, because it’s not love Amazonu. I told him that I do not like Google, Apple and Microsoft, but this does not mean that change on Ubuntu and Symbian. With reluctance Redmond company is not worth the contrived reasons of a philosophical nature. Yes, with a certain feeling of disgust, I watch her awkwardness, at least in the mobile market. My attitude to Microsoft, formed his products.

in late July, I wrote how annoying it can be system from Microsoft. After the Anniversary Update part of the symptoms described in the text is lost, for friends often pull me by the sleeve, showing the next. And that they have a problem with running browsers (Chrome and Firefox). And it’s a closed system on your pc, out of the house, and on his return it appears that the computer is still on because the system could not, pardon the expression, “skilować taska”. And this process of preparation (last year) of the computer (with very good components) for work lasts forever. And it’s not bootowaniu, because it’s pretty fast. We are talking about time from power on of the computer until it is ready to use. Desk work, but that does not mean that it is already possible to work, because the system is “heated”, as the Trabant during pnrm La winter (I know, because I wanted this car many times the father) and the circle on the cursor spinning and s pinning.

In the latter case, I, in particular, for a startup, thinking that it’s the fault of too many programs to run in the background. Well, it’s not. However, on my (much older, I admit) the computer, it looks the same. Only I have to blame, and mentioned pc with good configuration and modern is not very much.

I Know you will convince me how much I’m wrong.

to Assign a system startup time with a precision of hundredths of a second, forgetting that waking up from hibernation is not the same as a full launch. Can someone throw tutorialem designed to optimize work with the system? But it will not change anything, because then I will hand you the litany of errors that I have experienced. Out of memory the story of the months-long problems with niezidentyfikowaną network in Windows 7 and Saga of digging in the registry, hours digging through the forums and each time turning off the network card and enable it again to system zatrybił and allowed to connect to the Internet.

If you will be a little, I will talk about more than six-hour Windows 10 upgrade, which ended up re-installing it “clean”. On my sleeve a lot of these stories. After more than twenty years I use system from Microsoft.

We can scroll through long arguments, but not in this case. Sympathy for the product and company based on experience. And although I am a user, which can endure a lot, to flash ROM in smartphones, dig into the registry, and it is less and less want to do it. Therefore, fully understand people stroniących from this technological DIY.

I Know all this stuff. But nothing can be done about it, which is very disturbing not only Microsoft, but all that is signed is a trademark of the company. The feeling of getting excited over products shown yesterday was very nice. When I woke up and thought, “damn, it’s Microsoft”, and the charm was gone. Because even if the concern shown by Rolls-Royce of computers, one is unable to change. Is it ran the same Windows.

to finish off zwizualizowałem time download and upload large files to OneDrive and hunting for new equipment floated. Has passed the stratosphere.

*this text does not evaluate yesterday, shows Microsoft products. Draws only, how is the attitude of users towards the brand based on years of experience.

read more about Microsoft news:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment